Monday, October 24, 2011

etsy shop up and running

Finally!  I know I've promised this for awhile now, but at last my etsy shop is open and ready for business.  I've added the link to the side and the bottom of my blog.  It's also on my web site and Facebook page.

At the moment there are nine of my 6x6 oil paintings listed.  I will add to that list as the more recent pantings dry and are varnished - I usually like to give them about 2 months before varnishing.  The mats that were on back order have been shipped and should arrive in the next few days.  This means that pastels will also be listed, in two different sizes.  I don't have any immediate plans to list different sized oils, although I can easily do that if the demand is out there.  For now, if you see something on the blog or web site that isn't listed, just let me know and I can easily put it on there for you.  If you are local to me, send me an email and we can arrange to have the piece dropped off or picked up if you don't want it shipped.  For those who have their own etsy shop, add me to your favorites or your circle, and I will gladly return the favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment