Monday, January 11, 2010

Pick your favorite!

I recently came across an online art contest that has piqued my interest. Typically I avoid these as there are so many out there and it can be difficult to tell a genuine one from a scam. But this one is affiliated with a legitimate web hosting site, one that was recommended to me by members of the Cincinnati Art Club when I took a workshop there this fall. This is a monthly contest, and with an fee of only $14 per entry, I'm tempted to give it a try. As I was going through my portfolio to decide which pieces to enter, an idea came to me: what if I let you decide?

Go to my site and browse through the images. Pick your favorites, up to three, and let me know what they are. Because it's entirely online, it can be any work, even one that's been sold. You can drop me an email or comment on this blog or on Facebook. At the end of the month, I will pick the three favorites and enter them in the February contest, and post the results here and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment